Sunday, March 24, 2013

Cute Jokes that will make you smile..

Wife Said.. I am Dying
Husband texts to wife on cell..
"Hi,what r u doing Darling?"
Wife: I'm dying..!
Husband jumps with joy but types "Sweet Heart, how can I live without U?"
Wife: "U idiot! I'm dying my hair.."
Husband: "Bloody English Language!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Line on a Husband's T-shirt
A line written on a Husband's T shirt :
ALL GIRLS ARE DEVIL BUT MY WIFE IS QUEEN..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OF THEM..:-P
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message Of The Year
Message of the year:-
Women live a better, longer & peaceful life..!!
Why? Very simple...
A woman does not have a wife..!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Husband sent a text to his wife
Husband sent a text to his wife at night,
"Hi I will get late, please try and wash all my dirty clothes
and make sure you prepare my favorite dish before I return."
He sent another text,
"And I forgot to tell you that I got an increase in my salary
at the end of the month I'm getting you a new car"
Shetext back, "OMG really?"
Husband replied,
"No I just wanted to make sure you got my first message".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't Copy If you can't Paste
A famous inspirational speaker said:
"Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman, who wasn't my wife"
Audience was in shock and silence..
He added: "she was my mother"
A big round of applause & laughter!
A very daring husband tried to crack this at home
After a dinner, he said loudly to his wife in the kitchen:
"Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman, who wasn't my wife"
standing for a moment, trying to recall the second line of that speaker
by the time he gained his senses,
he was on a hospital bed,
recovering from burns of boiling water!
Moral: don't copy if u can't paste!


Apply to be a Chitika Publisher!

No comments:

Post a Comment